Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cherie in Creem Magazine?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wondering if anyone can help me on this one - I swear to God I remember having an issue of Creem from the 70's that had some sort of article about Cherie and Marie on tour. It had pics of their tour bus. Is this true or are the few brain cells I have left deceiving me? I also remember skipping school to see Cherie on the Mike Douglas show - does anyone else remember this at all?
    Love to see video of that if it's available.
    Thanks,
    -G.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RunawayRon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Yes, I remember Cherie & Marie on the Mike Douglas Show. I think Scott Baio was co-hosting. Cherie & Marie also appeared on the Merv Griffin Show about the same time, promoting Foxes and their great album. It would be great to see these shows again. Does anyone know if Cherie & Marie made any other talk show appearances?

    Thanks...Ron.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SheriBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2000
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out Cherie's RESUME, there is a lot of info there!

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw Cherie on the Sally Jesse Raphael show in March 1990. She was with a panel of people who were helping young drug addicts as I recall.
    I really respect Cherie for her efforts in that area. Who knows how many people her book 'Neon Angel' has helped!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I'd love to see the Cherie and Marie appearances
    you have mentioned. Did they actually perform on those shows? That would be awesome!!
    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic